Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rice pudding



We've been getting some super great goodies in our Bountiful Baskets lately.  One of my favorites was the vanilla beans in the tropical pack.  I looked through a ton of recipes that called for them, and decided on this rice pudding.  It was easy, and I was looking for a recipe that a lot of people might like, since it was for book club.  In fact it was so good that instead of making creme brulee with the other vanilla bean, I think I'm just going to make more pudding!  Here's the recipe.  Enjoy!  Oh, and if you're ever on Pinterest, check out my Good Eats and Yummy Treats board.  Super yummy recipes on there.  I feel slightly nerdy that I love looking up recipes online so much.

1 comment:

Sue O said...

Well, considering that, from the age of about sixteen on, one of my favourite pastimes used to be looking through cookbooks,you come by your habit honestly.
I have about 25 vanilla beans in my freezer, if you ever want to make something yummy for a family dinner.