Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I scream, you scream, we all scream for....


Oh, man, I've been so neglectful of this poor blog.  But what can I say other than from Thanksgiving on we were jam packed busy!  So, hopefully now that kids are back in school, and life is slowing down a little bit (very little) I can do better about posting here.

Here's another fun time-saver I did for Natalie's birthday party.  I saw this idea on Pinterest, but can't find it for the life of me.  Maybe I didn't pin it?  Anyway, earlier in the day I pulled out the ice cream and pre-scooped it into paper baking cups.  The pink ones had strawberry cheesecake ice cream, and the blue had plain vanilla.  It seriously saved so much time, and I could hand each kid the ice cream flavor of their choice. Doing this again for sure!

No comments: