Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chocolaty heaven...

I found this super yummy recipe, and decided to make it for a friend's baby shower I was throwing.  My (at the time) four year old helped me, and we'll just say it might be the yummiest dessert I have ever made.  Seriously, everyone was asking for the recipe.  Well, that little four year old just turned five, and when I asked her what she wanted me to make for her family party dessert, this is what she requested.  


Brownie on the bottom followed by a layer of cream cheese, cool whip, and powdered sugar.
 Followed by a layer of chocolate and vanilla pudding mixed together.
 Topped off with a layer of straight cool whip.  Don't let that fool you into thinking it's not as good as real whipped cream.  I'm a fan of making things from scratch, but there are just times when I go for easy, and you can't even tell that you're eating cool whip.
 And to finish it, some chocolate shavings.  The only thing I will do differently next time I make it is add Heath bar bits on top instead of chocolate shavings.  It just needs some crunch to it.
Here is the recipe.  Enjoy!

No comments: